Landlord Services

As a landlord, you are responsible for the gas safety of your tenants. You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely.


Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a gas boiler, hob, oven or fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register. A Gas Safety Certificate is valid for 1 year from the date it is issued.

The Gas Safe Register superseded CORGI (Council for Registered Gas Installers) as the sole legally recognised gas safety register in the UK on 1st April 2009.

At Bulloughs Plumbers we provide Gas Safety Certificates (CP12) to Landlords, Home Owners, and Estate Agents within Leeds, and surrounding areas.


All our certificates are produced electronically from site and are emailed direct to the landlord, tenant or letting agent.


Our office will contact tenants and organise dates and access direct to make things easier for everyone concerned. You can relax knowing that your tenants and your properties are well cared for every year.


All gas appliances are fully serviced where possible by Bulloughs Plumbers as per manufacturers criteria and not just visually inspected as is practise for some companies when certificating. Our team have even climbed on roofs to conduct Flue Analysis checks on Caravans! Use a team you can trust, use Bulloughs Plumbers

Landlord Gas Safety Check

Call to Discuss your LandLord Gas Safety Needs Today!